When you need it perfectly designed and flawlessly installed you can rely on Chicago’s grand format banner specialists to give you everything you’re looking for and more. For over 60 years we’ve been helping Chicagoland businesses, schools, events, townships and more, get their message noticed. We offer:
- Advanced technology digital printing
- Highest quality materials
- Superior craftsmanship
- Creative design
- Ultra-competitive pricing
- Guaranteed Satisfaction
Questions to Consider with Grand Format Banners
- Interior or exterior? External installations will be affected by the elements, which can change the fastness of the colors and the structural integrity of the product. However, internal installations can also be affected by ultraviolet light through windows and skylights. Consider a protective layer between the source of light and the printed product, such as UV film on a window.
- How will the project be installed? Is this a flag suspended by one edge, or a banner anchored on all corners? Is this an awning or an anchored construction?
- Will the piece be sheltered or exposed to the sun?
- What is the orientation of the installation? Sunlight from the south and west will affect color fastness more than from the north and east.
- Will the project be in place during the summer or winter? High, direct sunlight will have a strong effect on color.